Sarongs are an essential part of clothing. Be it to the pool, the beach or you can also accessorize it with a variety of other daily wear. Sarongs can be styled in a number of ways like you can wear it with a t-shirt on a casual day, tie it like a halter or make a tube dress by tying it differently. A sarong can never go wrong and you can buy it in different colors with abstract prints and contours.
Sarong can be worn on the beach once you are reading a book after a dip in the water, you can wear it like a dress in the evening, styling it like a top also looks chic and classy and nothing works better than this piece of clothing which dries off easily and it keeps you warm when there is a nip in the air.
Bright pretty sarongs at HOLIDAE can be worn in different styles all you need is patience the will to experiment. Some easy ways to drape it are as follows:
- You can make a nice halter dress by tying the ends of your sarong at the back of your neck.
- A nice triangular skirt can be made by folding the sarong in a small triangle and then tying it around your waist.
- You can use it as a beach towel to lie down on the sand and get a nice tan.
- You can walk into a party on the beach by covering your bikini with a sarong by either tying it like a tube dress or making a nice skirt or a halter with it.
- A toga dress look alike is possible with a sarong. This off shoulder dress looks really nice.
- You can also get a beach wedding gown done with a beautiful flowing sarong.
Be more experimental and go crazy with styling our sarongs.